PROFESSIONAL REJUVENATING PEELING WITH A COMPLEX OF AMINO ACIDS
ANTI-AGE SOFT PEEL
Superficial peeling with excellent tolerance and rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It has a minimal exfoliating and irritating effect, so it is dedicated to all-year treatments, even for sensitive and vascular skin. The product formula is based on rejuvenating amino acids and lactic acid enriched with urea, aloe and soothing allantoin.
Due to its moisturizing and refreshing effects, it is often used as a preliminary protocol for other care and aesthetic treatments. It restores the skin’s unique, natural, and beautiful appearance that it has lost due to inadequate care or the adverse effects of external factors.
Arginine (20%) – a natural amino acid that is a strong moisturizer. It allows you to quickly rebuild the hydrophilic mantle and limit the trans epidermal water leak (TEWL). It increases the pH of the formulation, reducing the irritating effect of acids without reducing their effectiveness, and at the same time supports the diffusion of active ingredients into the skin. It soothes, soothes irritations, protects damaged parts of the skin against micro-infections. It is a source of endogenous nitrogen and indirectly stimulates vascular flow, increasing the level of oxygenation and detoxification of tissues.
Lactic acid (18%) – AHA acid with moderate action, strong moisturizing, and hydrating properties. It is the main component of the physiological NMF (natural moisturizing factor). It stimulates the ceramides of the epidermis, sealing the skin’s hydro-lipid coat. It has a positive effect on the rate of epidermal cell replacement, giving the skin a long-lasting refreshing effect without feeling dry. It inhibits melanogenic processes, effectively reducing discoloration. It stimulates the induction of supporting fibres, giving long-term effects of thickening, and thickening of the skin.
Urea (5%) – NMF component (natural moisturizing factor) with an intense moisturizing effect. Its anti-inflammatory activity, resulting from its anti-proliferative and anti-granulating activities, helps fight acne. It has a keratolytic effect and supports the active absorption of active ingredients into the deep parts of the skin.
Aloe (1%) – a source of over 200 valuable substances for health and beauty care. It has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and soothing properties. It limits and regulates the secretion of sebum, soothes inflammation, and lightens post-inflammatory discoloration. It restores smoothness and
firmness to the skin of the face.
Allantoin (0.2%) – has a strong moisturizing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, soothing and astringent effect. It soothes irritation and redness, reduces burning and itching of the skin. Accelerates the regeneration and reconstruction of the epidermis.
DIVES MED Anti-Age Soft Peel should not be used in the case of:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
– Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
– Skin lesions and open wounds – dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Active autoimmune diseases
– Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
– Active rosacea
– Cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Tendency to hypertrophic scars and keloids
HOW TO USE:
DIVES MED Anti-Age Soft Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease it with PREPEEL LOTION SPRAY 1. Protect the eyes with moist compresses, and the delicate areas (mouth corner, eyelids, nasal pads) with greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour about 2.5-5 ml of ANTI-AGE SOFT PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the treatment area. Apply the poured solution evenly, using a thin layer, with quick movements. Allow to be slightly absorbed and repeat the action. Apply 3-4 layers, leave for 9-15
minutes. After the time has elapsed, wash off with water. To soothe the skin and raise its pH, apply the NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 neutralizing preparation to the dried skin for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse the whole thing again with cold water. End the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED line – GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will reduce the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Depending on the procedure used and the individual characteristics of the patient’s skin, peeling may lead to irritation, redness, and slight exfoliation of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, immediately apply DIVES MED – NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 and leave it for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the treatment
– immediately after the treatment, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and use of the sauna and swimming pools
– use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES MED – GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50
– in the event of a keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of the peeling skin
– do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely recuperated
– Read the package leaflet before use.
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
– Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure.
– The product is highly irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, immediately rinse them with cold water until the burning sensation subsides and immediately see an ophthalmologist.
– Before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect your eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to remove them.
– Do not use on birthmarks, tattoos, and permanent makeup.
– Use only on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV.
– Product for external use. Do not inject or eat.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.