PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL PEELING BASED ON MANDELIC ACID
MANDELIC PEEL 40%
Year-round peeling based on mandelic acid for superficial skin revitalization. The peeling formula works very gently on the skin, causing minimal irritation, with a moderate keratolytic effect.
Due to the large molecule, mandelic acid gradually penetrates the deeper layers of the skin, giving cumulative effects in long-term therapies. It causes gentle exfoliation of the superficial layers of the epidermis and effectively normalizes the keratinization processes, preventing the formation of blackheads and skin imperfections. Due to its moisturizing and refreshing effects, it is often used as a preliminary protocol for other care and aesthetic treatments. It restores the skin’s unique, natural, and beautiful appearance that it has lost due to inadequate care or the adverse effects of external factors.
Almond acid (40%) – AHA acid with high gradation and high safety profile, obtained from bitter almonds. Increases cell proliferation and cell turnover with low skin irritation. It reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores and improves the structure of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Its wide use and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems make it one of the most used peels in cosmetics and medicine. It does not sensitize the skin’s photoprotector to UV radiation and can be used all year round.
DIVES MED Mandelic Peel 40% should not be used in the case of:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
– Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
– Skin lesions and open wounds – dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Active autoimmune diseases
– Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
– Active rosacea
– Cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Tendency to hypertrophic and keloid scars
HOW TO USE:
DIVES MED Mandelic Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease it with PREPEEL LOTION SPRAY 1. Protect the eyes with moist compresses, and the delicate areas (mouth corner, eyelids, nasal pads) with greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour about 2.5-5 ml of MANDELIC PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the treatment area. Apply the poured solution evenly, using a thin layer, with quick movements. Leave for 2–20 minutes. After absorption, consider applying the next layer, possibly avoiding particularly sensitive or irritated areas. Use 1-4 layers depending on the type and sensitivity of the skin, as well as indications and the desired depth of penetration. After finishing acid application or in case of an excessive reaction, apply NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 for 2-5 minutes, and
then rinse thoroughly with cold water. End the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED line – GLOBAL REGENERATION, which will reduce the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Depending on the procedure used and the individual properties of the patient’s skin, peeling may lead to irritation, redness and peeling of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, immediately apply DIVES MED – NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 and leave it for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the treatment
– immediately after the treatment, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and use the sauna and swimming pools
– use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES MED – GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50
– in the event of a keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of the peeling skin
– do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely recuperated
– Read the package leaflet before use.
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
– Before performing the procedure, it is essential to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure.
– The product is highly irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, immediately rinse them with cold water until the burning sensation subsides and immediately see an ophthalmologist.
Before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect your eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to remove them.
– Do not use on birthmarks, tattoos, and permanent makeup.
– Only use on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. – Product for external use. Do not inject or eat.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the bottle has been damaged or incorrectly stored.
– Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.