An innovative system for skin lifting
• a non-invasive procedure that allows you to achieve the effects of a surgical facelift
• a safe and effective treatment with an immediate and long-lasting effect
• fully degradable absorbable biostimulator
• natural effects lasting up to 2 years
• excellent flexibility and the highest tensile strength
• ergonomic design ensuring smooth implantation
• no visibility and no feel of the thread
• high comfort and safety of the treatment thanks to the use of the highest quality thin-walled needles and cannulas
• short treatment time and minimal treatment convalescence
All DIVES Med. ART. GRADE EXTREME LIFT is placed in a comfortable cannula that reduces tissue traumatization and the risk of bruising. Before selecting the threads, their size and projection should be selected to the treatment site. The threads are intended for implantation into the deep layers of the subcutaneous tissue, on the border of the muscle. Before starting the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications, obtain informed consent to perform the procedure and inform the patient about possible results and possible side effects. Before injection, clean the treatment area with an antiseptic and let it dry. Perform entry puncture for the cannula with an 18G / 19G needle. Implant the threads in accordance with the applicable techniques and the course of the muscles. The number of implanted threads depends on the initial state of the skin and the expected effect, and the optimal amount is selected by the doctor. After the injection is finished, disinfect the treatment site. Dispose of the needles in accordance with applicable medical practices and legal regulations. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
COG thread implants may cause redness, swelling, pain or bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days. To obtain optimal correction effects and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
– avoid solarium and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– apply ointments that seal blood vessels to the place where the bruising occurred
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
Threads may only be used by doctors and medical personnel trained in the techniques of using COG lifting threads. Before starting the procedure, it is recommended to take a medical history and obtain the patient’s informed consent. The procedure and the injection site should be fully aseptic during implantation. Due to the lack of clinical data, it is not recommended to use the product in places that have been corrected with other preparations and in locations not recommended by the manufacturer, in particular in blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, and bones. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Thread implantation DIVES Med. ART. GRADE EXTREME LIFT can lead to slight damage to blood vessels and the formation of hematomas and bruises. Immediately after the injection, swelling and redness may occur in the treatment area, as well as soreness and skin tenderness for several days.
Throw away the needles and cannulas remaining after the implantation of the thread into a medical waste container. After use, dispose of all treatment components according to instructions for the handling of potentially blood-contaminated materials. Use caution from unguarded needles and other contaminated surgical instruments.
The contents of the blisters have been sterilized by radiation.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Store at 2oC-28oC, away from sunlight and heat sources. Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the blister is damaged or has been incorrectly stored. Use the content of the blister for a single application and do not re-sterilize.