Advanced concentrate for body contouring and cellulite symptoms reduction.
Cellushoock+ is an anti-cellulite formula designed to fight for a perfect body. The synergy of lipolytic, draining, metabolism accelerating, and conditioning ingredients allows for multidirectional action and obtaining optimal skin smoothing effects and reduction of fat tissue deformation. The synergistic and condensed action quickly eliminates fatty deposits and swelling, which effectively prevents the recurrence of unsightly skin irregularities. The combination of the strongest lipolytic substances (phosphatidylcholine and sodium deoxycholate) allows for quick body contouring and reduction of excessive fat accumulation. The content of L-Carnitine accelerates the metabolism of the released triglycerides and their removal from the body. The addition of caffeine stimulates microcirculation, eliminating swelling and the feeling of heavy legs. The culmination of the therapeutic effects is the effect of the drainage extract of butcher’s broom, which ensures proper water retention and prevents the recurrence of water cellulite. Such multi-level action ensures long-lasting and effective results in shaping the figure and eliminating cellulite.
CelluShoock+ causes the enzymatic process of breaking down triacylglycerols (triglycerides) in adipose tissue to free fatty acids and glycerol, which when released into the bloodstream, are captured by most tissues and oxidized as the main source of energy to carbon dioxide and water. The biochemical elimination of fat cells begins immediately after the procedure and lasts for 8-12 weeks. This process is used for body contouring during lipolysis. The addition of conditioning substances rebuilds the collagen structure of the skin, firms the tissues and prevents them from sagging, and effectively reduces the symptoms of skin unevenness.
Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is obtained. Do not exceed 40 ml of the product per treatment. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results, contraindications, and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-8 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 14-21 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
The application of CelluShoock + causes a controlled inflammation, which may be manifested by temporary swelling, redness, bruising and tissue soreness. Usually these changes are mild and go away within a week. If any inflammatory reaction does not disappear within 7 days, it is recommended to consult a specialist performing the procedure.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
– avoid solarium and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– massage the treatment site intensively until the palpable lumps are gone
– hydrate the body to accelerate tissue drainage
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– read the package leaflet before use
– the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel with specialized training in the use of lipolytic products
– before performing the procedure, it is essential to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure
– product that provokes inflammation. It can cause tissue swelling and soreness
– due to the lack of clinical data, it is not recommended to use the product in places subjected to correction with other preparations and in locations not recommended by the manufacturer
– incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects
The content of CelluShoock+ ampoules has been sterilized by radiation.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.