TREATMENT SHOCK BASED ON SKIN GROWTH FACTOR, FERULIC ACID AND COENZYME Q10
EGF Cocktail is an analogue of the epidermal growth factor naturally occurring in our skin, intended for intensive reconstruction and stimulation of the regeneration process. EGF is a polypeptide substance secreted by certain types of cells in the body. It works by stimulating other cells to divide, grow or differentiate. It is essential in the regeneration and healing process at the level of the epidermis and dermis. EGF stimulates the proliferation and migration of keratinocytes, stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen, and is responsible for epithelization that occurs during wound healing. Growth factors are the basis of many aesthetic medicine treatments and are a specific elixir of youth and a stimulator for the reconstruction of a healthy and regenerated skin.
Epidermal EGF growth factor – accelerates the rate of skin renewal and re-epidermalization, stimulates collagen production, prevents the formation of photo-damage, fine lines, and wrinkles
Ferulic acid – protects against cell DNA damage, prevents protein glycation, strongly rejuvenates
Coenzyme Q10 – one of the strongest antioxidants, is responsible for skin regeneration, protects against wrinkles, accelerates wound healing,
HOW TO USE:
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out
contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects.
To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-8 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Application of the Epidermal Growth Factor product may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
– avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– Read the package leaflet before use
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.