MONOCTAIL WITH HIGHLY CONCENTRATED VITAMIN-C WITH EXTREMELY REJUVENATING AND ANTIOXIDANT POTENTIAL
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants that prevent oxidative aging of skin cells. Called the „vitamin of youth” and „the queen of vitamins”, it is essential for the perfect appearance of our skin. The anti-aging activity of vitamin C is related not only to its ability to neutralize free radicals, but also to its participation in the process of collagen biosynthesis in the skin. It prevents the destruction of collagen fibres and structural changes in connective tissue. In addition, it is a functional building block of blood vessels, therefore it is recommended to support the therapy of skin with erythema and rosacea. In addition, it inhibits the excessive production of melanin, preventing the formation of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it also supports the fight against common skin acne. Its multidirectional action makes it a complementary solution to many skin problems and is an essential part of most professional therapies.
Ascorbic acid (20%) – Vitamin C – necessary for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strongly illuminates the skin and gives a healthy glow, one of the strongest antioxidants with remarkable rejuvenating potential, strengthens and seals blood vessels, supports the fight against rosacea and common acne
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects.
To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-8 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days.
Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Application of Vitamin-C may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
– avoid solarium and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– skin diseases at the treatment site
– pregnancy and lactation
– unstable diabetes
– diseases of the immune system
– blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
– hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Read the package leaflet before use
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized by radiation.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15 ° C-25 ° C, protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.