BIOTIN BASED VITAMIN MONOCTAIL DESIGNED FOR HAIR CONDITIONING AND OPTIMIZATION OF TRYCHOLOGICAL THERAPIES.
Biotin regulates the proper keratinization, metabolism and proper functioning of the hair and scalp. The formula stimulates microcirculation and revitalizes the hair follicles, bringing positive effects in reducing hair loss, loss of density, thinning the hair cuticle and stimulating its growth. Due to its unique stimulating properties, the preparation is an effective solution to fight baldness, alopecia, thinning hair and dry, flaky scalp.
Biotin – vitamin B7, the „beauty” vitamin, stimulates the metabolism of the scalp and hair follicles, has a positive effect on the hair roots and cuticles, regulates keratinization, prevents eczema and seborrhoea.
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before
performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient about possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed at intervals of 10-14 days.
Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of Biotin may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, it is necessary to:
• for 12 hours after the treatment, do not wash the scalp and do not use hair styling agents
• do not dye or wave your hair for 7 days after the treatment
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
• do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.