MONOCTAIL BASED ON HIGH-HIGH KARCHOCH EXTRACT DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE LIPOLITHIC THERAPIES AND BODY SHAPING
Artichoke extract with a strong draining effect is an effective solution to fight recurrent swelling, a feeling of heaviness in the legs and water hormonal cellulite. Its action reducing the retention of excess water ensures effective skin detoxification and proper hydration. In addition, artichoke extract protects and supports the liver function and reduces its burden with lipolytic therapies. The concentrate strongly stimulates microcirculation and metabolic processes, being an excellent support for lipolysis and anti-cellulite therapies..
Artichoke extract – accelerates the metabolism of released triglycerides and their excretion from the body, determines proper water retention, has a strong diuretic and antioxidant effect.
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 10 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient about possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
– skin diseases at the treatment site
– pregnancy and lactation
– unstable diabetes
– diseases of the immune system
– blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
– hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of Artichoke Complex may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site.
Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, it is necessary to:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
– avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– massage the treatment area intensively until the palpable lumps are gone
– hydrate the body to accelerate tissue drainage
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– Read the package leaflet before use
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.