Drainage complex to reduce swelling around the eyes. EYE BAG is a specialist preparation for reducing swelling and fatty bags of the lower eyelid. The high content of biomimetic peptides activates lipolysis processes, allowing for the visible reduction of excessive fat tissue and bags under the eyes.
Artichoke, rosemary, and caffeine extract actively stimulates microcirculation, which has a positive effect on water retention, preventing swelling, accumulation of toxins and lymphatic stagnation. The
culmination of the effects is the action of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which improves skin tension, reducing its excess and laxity caused by a decrease in volume. Thanks to the rich composition, the preparation works in many directions, allowing you to regain the perfect look of your eyes.
Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 1.5 ml of the product per treatment. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days.
Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Product for professional use. Use in micro-needle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy, sonophoresis, iontophoresis and oxygen infusion treatments.
Application of EYE BAG may cause redness, swelling, pain or slight bruising at the treatment site.
Usually these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, it is necessary to:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
• do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with hot air.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 2-25 ° C, protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.