A UNIQUE NEW GENERATION PEPTIDE DESIGNED TO FIGHT AGAINST MIMIC WRINKLES AND SYMPTOMS OF AGEING SKIN
Argireline is a hexapeptide that acts as an inhibitor of acetylcholine, which blocks the impulse in the neuromuscular junction. Its „botox-like” effect relies on relaxing the tension of the facial skin’s mimic muscles, which prevents the formation of new expression lines and reduces the depth of the existing ones. Due to the excellent rejuvenating properties of Argireline, it is often used as a synthetic and non-toxic alternative to botulinum toxin treatments with clinically proven effectiveness. Recommended mainly for a strong lifting of the temple, forehead, and mouth area.
Argireline hexapeptide (10%) – an ecobotox alternative to botulinum toxin, resulting in a strong smoothing of mimic wrinkles
HOW TO USE:
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is obtained. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out
contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects.
To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-8 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Product for professional use. Use in micro-needle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy, sonophoresis, iontophoresis and oxygen infusion treatments.
Application of Argireline Peptide 10% may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
– skin diseases at the treatment site
– pregnancy and lactation
– unstable diabetes
– diseases of the immune system
– blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
– hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
– avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– Read the package leaflet before use
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the package contents for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized by radiation.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.