BTX is a new generation cocktail designed to fight mimic wrinkles and signs of skin aging. The cocktail contains highly concentrated, bicolecular hyaluronic acid with a hydration effect and a strongly smoothing Argireline hexapeptide. The synergistic combination of both components prevents the formation of new expression wrinkles and reduces the depth and deepening of the existing wrinkles, giving a spectacular rejuvenating effect. The composition replenishes the deficiency of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, filling wrinkles from the inside and reducing those caused by dehydration. The „botox-like” effect is based on muscle relaxation and strong hydration of the skin, thanks to which the face regains its youthful contours and visibly smoothes out. The unique tensing and smoothing properties of the preparation constitute an effective solution for skin lifting and a safe alternative to therapy with botulinum toxin type A.
Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Product for professional use. Use in micro-needle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy, sonophoresis, iontophoresis and oxygen infusion treatments.
Application of BTX may cause redness, swelling, pain or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, it is necessary to:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
– avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
– do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
– Read the package leaflet before use.
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and in the event that the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized by radiation.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.