Monoctail with high organic silicone, designed for structure thickening and skin-lifting.
Silica is one of the most popular ingredients in anti-aging formulas. It is characterized by strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an effective inhibitor of collagen and elastin synthesis and a stimulator of tissue restructuring. It stimulates the metabolism of cells and the activity of fibroblasts, positively influencing the density and tension of tissues. Works remarkably firming and lifting. Intensively regenerates connective tissue, restores skin firmness for a long time and prevents loss of elasticity in the ageing process.
Organic silicon – stimulates the activity of fibroblasts, smoothes the skin and reduces wrinkles and stretch marks, has an antioxidant effect.
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out
contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of the Organic Silicon product may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
• do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
• immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not resterilize.