MONOCTAIL BASED ON DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL, DESIGNED TO INCREASE TENSION AND SOFT- LIFTING THE SKIN
Based on highly concentrated DMAE – a precursor of acetylcholine, increasing skin muscle tone. As a result of the increase in muscle tone, the skin regains its youthful contours and visibly smoothes. DMAE is also a powerful anti-wrinkle and antioxidant ingredient. It gives volume to sagging skin, stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, smoothes the skin and maintains the effect of improving skin tone for a long time.
Dimethylaminoethanol DMAE (1%) – improves skin tension, smoothes wrinkles, has antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is obtained. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is essential to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Product for professional use. Use in micro-needle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy, sonophoresis, iontophoresis and oxygen infusion treatments.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of DMAE product may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
• do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the package contents for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.